A few days back, my very good friend and fellow blogger Ankit honoured me by bestowing on to me the Liebster Award.
To read about what the award is, he has explained it in his post “here“.
The rules of the award are:
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer 11 questions set by the nominator
- Choose 11 deserving bloggers meeting the criteria
- Set 11 questions for them.
- Inform the nominee by commenting on one of their posts.
You are not obligated to accept the award to send it forward. This is just a way to get a word out about new blogs that your followers may not know.
11 things about myself:
- I am a die hard fan of old songs and only very few of the new ones appeal to me
- Comedy sitcoms are my weakness
- I prefer salty food over sweets
- I am very very moody at times
- I love to read and write but somehow lose interest soon in both these days
- I absolutely adore debating with someone who can debate with valid points
- I do not mind losing a debate if the other person has fair points to tell
- As of today, I want nothing more than to go back and start living at home again
- Some people irritate me for no reason whatsoever
- I tend to trust people too soon
- I just realized I can only list 10 things about myself (this counts :p )
The 11 answers
- What brought you to the blogging world? – My interest in the blogging world was started by a senior of mine in college and thereafter by you and another acquaintance who maintained a blog.
- Life according to your perspective? – Life is what we make of it, without exceptions. We are that which we got onto ourselves.
- Do you believe in Karma System? – I believe that without doing so consciously, we ourselves pay for our wrongs, so in that sense, we are our own Karma.
- If given a chance to go back into your past…Name one thing you would change in your life? That one incident that has made my parents the most embarrassed and made them sad the most.
- A person you cant live without? – My sister
- Most dreaded dream that you don’t want to come true? – Too many on an equal footing
- A thing of past, you want to change? – Repeated question, same answer
- A message for fellow bloggers? – Write only because you want to, and when you do, don’t let anything stop you
- Your Favorite Blog (Apart from your Own) – Some Solved Riddles, I Rhyme Without Reason and Point Blanc or Blank Point
- One thing That makes you Smile? – My siblings and cousins
- A few honest words about my blog? – Think more often and about more things. You have much more potential than you think you do.
11 “worthy” bloggers is too hard to choose, so am keeping this numberless, am giving it to as many people as I think fit (sue me for breaking the rules) :
- My Dear U
- Evolving Daddy
- I Rhyme Without Reason
- From the Heart, for the hearts
- Point Blanc or Blank Point
- Pages off life
- Penning down the mind
- Red handed
- Me and my random thoughts
- Meera’s musings
- Arriere Pensee
- Karuna Writes
- this may not count but still – Some solved riddles
The 11 questions :
- Your views on GOD and his doings?
- Your first wish if a Genie were around?
- What do you think should be the punishment for the “juvenille” in the Delhi case (at present the maximum punishment he can be given by law is 3 years community service and stay in an observation home)?
- You are most materialistically possessive about?
- The person you are most possessive about?
- The song you relate to the most?
- The most idiotic/ outrageous comment you have ever received about you?
- The best compliment you have ever received?
- The one thing in the past you wish you could change?
- One honest opinion about my blog?
- What should I change about my blog?
Take care all.