I am feeling so honoured right now! I came back online after a week today and was flooded with comments, high number of visitors and most specially 3 awards (2 awards and 1 tag). It really has left me speechless. As I have a lot of blog catching up to do today anyway, I am going to mention all 3 here together and also follow all rules… so be ready for a long post!
The Liebster Blog Award given to me by MyDearU…Thank you so so so much….. 🙂
Here it is :
As pointed out by her, Liebster means dearest and so I now have to pass this award to 5 of the dearest blogs I know…. tricky, but here goes :
- Point Blanc or Blank Point
- Me and My Random Thoughts
- I Rhyme Without Reason
- Evolving Daddy
- Some Solved Riddles
- Meera’s Musings
- From the Heart for the Hearts
- (And ofcourse though I cannot do this… this list of dearest blogs is incomplete without) My Dear You
Finally the Rules of this Award :
- Thank the Blogger Friend who awarded this to you.
- Link back to the above dear friend.
- Post the award on ur blog.
- Pass on this award to 5 more blog buddies.
- Inform them of the Award by leaving a comment on their blog.
The Sunshine Award, given to me by Sunil.. Thanks a ton for this.
Here is the award :
Following are the rules of the award:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
As for my answers, here they are:
- Favourite colour – Black
- Favourite animal – Pups
- Favourite number – 7
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink – Ice tea
- Facebook or twitter – Facebook
- Passion – Writing and reading
- Getting or giving presents – Giving, specially to young kids
- Favourite pattern – Check
- Favourite Day of the Week – Saturday
- Favourite flower – Roses
The difficult part again… nominating 10 to 12 blogs. Well, here goes:
- Dreamzz Forever
- My Dear You
- Cognitive Amalgamation
- Pages Off Life
- Penning Down the Mind
- Red Handed
- Anu Mantra’s Blog
I was tagged by Cognitive Amalgamation for this tag.
Here are the rules:
- I love to keep altering my playlist everyday.
- At times I am a demanding stubborn idiot, my friends have learnt/ have to learn to love with it.
- I am a hopeless romantic and expect the same from my other half
- I cry a lot at sentimental writings or movies if they really touch my heart
- I can watch some movies like Chupke Chupke many times in a single day
- I would love to have twin children
- The thought of death of anyone close to me freaks me out to the extent of a breakdown
- I really wish I could turn back time and tell both my grandmothers how much they meant to me
- I am still a small child basically and people close to me see that in ample
- I am not a chocolate crazy girl as much as I am a ice tea crazy person.
- I am never really done thanking people around me who have done something for me.
Now to answer the asked questions:
- What am I passionate about? – Writing and reading
- Cinema and Politics, what do they mean to me? – Both are hyped and both need to know and perform their real role
- One good thing I want to happen in India for the people, long -term? – Changing into a Presidential form of government
- One good thing that I want to happen for myself, long term? – Always stay in the same city as my parents
- One good thing that I want to happen to myself, short term? – Do well in college
- A frank thing I want to say about one of the bloggers here? – Hemant – Write more with your heart than brain
- Belief in God? – Not really
- One thing I would surely do to uplift this poor country? – Stop talking and start working
- One secret about you? – I hate formal talks that have to be done with a smile… be it anyone
- Do I hold any regrets in life? – Quite a few
- Adventure, if any, in life : let’s count? – I define adventure as the everyday – so number = approx. 8040
The 11 people I would like to tag :
The questions are:
- What do you think would be the best form of government for India?
- One frank suggestion to me as a blogger?
- Cold or Hot Beverage?
- Living in the present or living for the future?
- Life’s worst tragedy?
- Coulored pictures or black and white?
- Summer or winter?
- A father/mother or a son/daughter… which would you rather be?
- How much does a person’s company define him/her?
- Emotional pain – all at once or in portions?
- The least recognized but very deserving blogger around you?
Phew!!! Long post….. but Thanks again to everyone for the recognition.
P.S. A cute post to read – The Engagement