What does a child do by the time it turns two –
3. Start saying things people don’t necessarily like to hear
4. Throw lesser tantrums
5. Still speak nonsense at times
7. Ask a lot of questions
8. Very often ask others what to do
9. Forever hugs and likes people…………….
I am trying today to attribute all these to my two year old blog.
Yep, It’s 14th December, Happy Birthday time for
Jojo’s Expressions , As I See It , A Random Mind Thoughtful Thoughts.
1.Remember the first time a child walks in front of you. That is how I felt when Thoughtful Thoughts walked into other blogs by way of it’s posts getting mention in various other blogs or in the form of guest posts – here, here, here and here.
2.No need to describe that. Hearing a baby talk is great but what with this blog, it has been speaking so much these days I myself at times wonder if it should shut up for some time and let people take in what it is saying.
4. A young baby is always throwing tantrums, but as it grows older it reduces them (though it finds new ways, that’s a different story). Similarly, the new baby blog here was a big tantrum thrower and choosy, but with time that has been reduced (hopefully).
5. A two year old baby still at times talks senseless and so does this blog here. At times I really wonder what the hell was I thinking while writing such and such post?
6. A two year old is still a baby, so it cries a lot when something hurts it. I have cried my heart out on this blog at both occasions when my grandmothers passed away, one being very very recently.
7.A two year old is extremely inquisitive and asks a lot of questions. Here at Thoughtful Thoughts, many of my recent posts have been polls, or an open ended question for advice or asking others for their stand on an issue etc.
8. “Ab main kya karun” is a typical baby question and so is the concept “Challenge Accepted” here. It allows me to know what the readers want me to write.
9. Like a baby is forever waiting to give hugs and kisses and recieve them, so is my blog. It is forever wanting to say thank you to all those people who have made this what it is today. This isn’t a dialouge – I wouldn’t have been here today if it had not been for all you wonderful people on indiblogger or off it… thanks a lot everyone.
I love you all for the success of my blog and for the fact that it is still alive and growing for these two years. I had never thought that it would go on for so long and do so well.