So ,here I am, officially accepting the award, and doing what needs to be done.
Every award comes with some promises, so I am posting the following questions and answers as a part of this post.
1. 7 Random things about myself – You can find them here.
2. Answer of following questions:a) Name my favorite song – Many hindi songs, but the one which is currently my most played would be Jiyein Kyun, from the movie Dum Maaro Dum.
b) Name my favorite dessert – gajar ka halwa and butterscotch icecream
c) What is pissing me off – Nothing in particular
d) My favorite pet – Dog or fish or birds…. (not too sure which is favorite among these)
e) My best feature is – my eyes (so I have heard)
f) Everyday attitude – Do the needful
g) What is perfection – To be the best we can be. There is nothing as absolute perfection and thus it cannot be defined.
h) Guilty pleasure – Chocolate brownie
i)Your biggest fear – Fear itself (of anything) [ I am planning to dedicate a post to this someday 🙂 ]
3. Award 15 blogs.(am awarding 18)
- Harshit @ Point Blanc or Blank Point – LN3
- Anu Mantra @ Virtuosity – Manager ka Panchnama
- Subhrashis @ Khoj – Food(s) for thought
- Incessant me @ my dear u – Sizzling Brownie 1
- Ankit @Some Solved Riddles – Sometimes life really sucks
- Vinay @ I Rhyme Without Reason – Uncomfortable
- Rahul @ Scratch Pad – Faith, Hope Etc.
- Rishi @ A Crooked Smile – Toast (Movie Review)
- Saru @ Words – I Am Not Alone
- Arun @ Carzy – New Swift 2011
- Nirvaan @ Shedding the inhinbitions – Impromtu
- Tinu @ Creative Writing – Till Death Do Us Apart
- Abhinandan @ Being Abhi – Yes I am a UP ka bhaiya
- Aditya @ The Restless Mind – Seasons of Life
- Ahimaaz @ Vignettes – Simulating Past
- Subhashchy @ WinTechGeek – Improve Alexa Rank quickly
- Akul @ Sahariya’s Blog – Claims in the subject……
- (This one is an addition on 12/8) Ajay @ Until You Came – Happiness
There is a change of rule though. You do not need to necessarily post this post on your blog. You can also accept the award by just dropping a comment here at my post.
Happy blogging everyone.