Think of the answers and do let me know if you can answer even a few. 🙂
1. If all the nations in the world are in debt(am not joking. even US has got debts), where did all the money go? (weird)
2. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? (who knows)
3. Can you cry under water? (let me try)
4. Why do people say, you’ve been working like a dog? when dogs just sit around all day? (i think they meant something else)
5. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? (God knows)
6. Do fish ever get thirsty? (let me ask and tell)
7. What came first, the fruit or the color orange? (seed)
8. What should one call a male ladybird? (No comments)
9. If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot? (can somebody help )
10. Why is it called a building, when it is already built? (strange isnt it)
11. If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it? (got to think scientifically)
12.Can you blow a balloon up under water?
13.Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?
14.Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, ‘I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out’?
15.Why is a person that handles your money called a ‘Broker’?